The competitive race on modern markets puts enormous pressure on companies, forcing them to constantly improve their business performance. Every company wants to achieve the optimum business performance, but the key question here is how to measure all the relevant parameters necessary to achieve this, and especially in the business environment that is more complex than it had ever been before?
How to make the connection with key business processes that need to be controlled and how to channel business performances toward the defined business objectives? Business process management relies on business approach to change management with the purpose to improve business processes and with the ultimate goal to realize business objectives. These changes extend over the entire life span of the process - form its design and modeling to its implementation, monitoring and optimization.
Our portfolio in this segment has the following to offer:
- solutions supporting business strategy, IT and human resources as the system development trigger of business processes management
- solutions supporting organizational, technological and managerial perspective of business processes management
- better utilization of the existing resources in the execution of business processes with the goal of their automation, i.e. a more efficient execution
- systems enabling work procedures definition and authorized management of information flow
- systems serving as support in the decision making process
- modular solutions enabling overview, systematization, analysis and comparison of different business processes